What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unknown WW1 Fuze

Hello,

Today I found the same fuze with a slightly different top ring on the very interesting website : http://digitaltmuseum.se
The swedish designation is m/1912 (Bottennedslagsrr m/1912 med detonator).
I noticed different markings on the fuze : one with O T V (like the one I found on a 15cm) and the other with U K F.

Regards

012sB3Hkr1Fs.jpg032sB3Hkr1Fq.jpg

012sB3Hkr1Ft.jpg012sB3HnJecT.jpg042sB3Hkr1LC.jpg032sB3QFSCcN.jpg012sB3Hkr1LG.jpg032sB3HjLgCd.jpg

012sB3HksMVB.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

OTV = german markings from Krupp

O = Ohne (Verzgerung)
T = Transport
V = Verzgerung

UKF are swedish markings, but I can't translate that one for "Transport":

U - utan (Frdrjning)
K - ?
F - Frdrjning

Last edited:
Hello,

Today I found the same fuze with a slightly different top ring on the very interesting website : http://digitaltmuseum.se
The swedish designation is m/1912 (Bottennedslagsrr m/1912 med detonator).
I noticed different markings on the fuze : one with O T V (like the one I found on a 15cm) and the other with U K F.

Regards
View attachment 104930

FUZE HEAVEN !

In the link suggested by MINENAZ16, try those keywords : gonblicksrr, nedslagsrr, tndrr, tidrr, spetstidanslagsrr... Unknown territory...

Have fun !

Hallo @MINENAZ16,
only just now I noticed the link you gave to the swedish digital museum. Thank you very much. This is the Best collection of 19th century fuses I have ever seen. Attached is a picture I found there, of the most beautiful piece of fuse equipment. A real gem. It's an all brass, precision burning time proofing instrument for a timefuse from around the 1850s. The first one I see. Just beautiful !
BellifortisSE Brenngeschwindigkeitsmessgerät.jpg