What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest Additions

5th Armored

Here are the latest additions to my collection - most of it was picked up from a fellow BOCN member in Normandy. I won't name him because I don't know if he would want that but I have to say he really hooked me up!!! He had my family over for tea (with freshly-baked scones no less!) and we had a great time chatting about ordnance and other manly stuff:wink:. So here it is: KwK 43 with original shipping crate, Pak 40, brass Flak 18HE with ZtZS30 fuze, steel Flak 18HE with AZ23 fuze, US 90mm, 105mm and 76mm M26 cases. Some really great stuff and if it weren't for the kindness and generosity of my friend I might never have had the opportunity to add any of these to my collection so I'm really pleased to have them!!
Normandy Ordnance Aug 2012.jpgKwK 43 Box.jpg

Cheers
Chris

Very nice items 5th Armoured..The kindness and generosity of some bocn members is unreal,
theres a few members on here who very kindly donated stuff to me ,to kick start my collection again after i had to get rid of it last year ........

I agree Spotter - BOCN seems to attract a very high calibre of person (pun intended!!!:smile:). Everyone I have gotten to know on here has been top notch - they know a lot about so many different types of ordnance and they're just plain friendly to boot.