What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Last Ditch

FNG61

Alot of ghosts here. Alot of seeds that continue to sprout.

Attachments

• wreckroom 1.jpg
    wreckroom 1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 147
  • wreckroom 2.jpg
    wreckroom 2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 134
  • wreckroom 3.jpg
    wreckroom 3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 125
ghosts and sprouts

:tinysmile_shy_t: wow beautiful collection mate like the german camo helms?
regards armystuff

Yes,nice lids!
A collecting minefield though im led to believe?

cheers

waff

A collecting minefield no half! I had nearly 100, all displayed. Could never get the experts to agree on what was good and what wasnt on 3rd Reich helmets (the only thing they'd ever agree on was that the stuff on the other guy's table was bad) so I never trusted myself to get into collecting them. Having collected antiques for years I knew paint and it's ageing so felt pretty confident collecting WW1 German camos. But there is stuff out there that is so good it comes down to; do you believe it's real? I dont want to collect based on belief. I want to be able know. Plus the money involved takes the fun out of it too. You know how much more fun collecting ordnance is. Never worried about proving a helmet was "inert" though.

Yikes that long ago -farther than my My memory !

Thanks, now I will have to think about it for a month to figure it out - My Bwain hurts ! Have I really been collecting these things that long ! ~

Nice collection

Hi FNG61,
Very nice collection you have there,love the MG,s and helmets are great
i could do with some more 16 Patt,s in my collection.
as for the ghost, my wife calls my room the dead mans room so you,er
not on your own.
panzer 1 dave.