What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soviet Gshch-304 BW bomblet

weberoed

Ordnance approved
Have been reseaching this bomblet and a couple others, already have some decent info so far but still need to clarifiy alot about it. Does anyone have data on it, or even any verbal information?

I am bumping this one back up.

This designation came from a book titles Russian Biological Warfare (or Weapons). The authors are not ordnance people, and when I contacted them about the bomblet they assured me their technical expert was very familiar with the bomblet and they stand behind him.

If no one has any information about the possibility of this bomblet, can you comment on the designation? Has anyone ever seen anything even close to this?

Am hoping one of the members from eastern Europe or someone who has a back ground in chemical/biological systems might help.

Even if it is something that can disprove this bomblet/designation would help.

If you want PM me and I will send you a copy of the pages from the book

Thanks

Mike

Last edited:
I just got an email from the authors of the Russian Bio Book. They tell me their source is in Russia and will not tell me his name or allow me to contact him. I am pretty sure their bio bomblet is a hoax and were not ready for someone to question their information.

I agree based on what the authors tell me (or not tell me) and finding absolutely nothing in all my pubs and research for that type designation. Still wold like to ahve something in hand to disprove it