What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BOCN Guess what it is

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
Heres something just for fun,no prizes
Guess what it is...the person who guesses the item correctly has to post something else for us to try and identify correctly
some rules
NO BLURRY pictures.
try post something that other members have a good chance at guessing if you cant think of anything nick something from one of the posts already on site and edit it a bit .
If after 24 hours the post has had no responses/ correct replies assume its quite difficult and add another image showing more of the item.

ill start off with this attatched image which shows part of the item to be identified

competition - Copy (7).jpg

Attachments

• P1060819.jpg
    P1060819.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 564
Last edited:
Exat gets it
Seigfreid sorry you were close but not close enough wanted the full item,,,yes a 105 cartridge L35 A2 with L10 primer 1982 dated

Ok Exat your turn

Attachments

• P1060811.jpg
    P1060811.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 112
  • P1060821.jpg
    P1060821.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 84
Round 2

My second win this week. 10 on the lottery and now Spotters "Official Guess what it is" competition. OK folks - here is my offering.

guess.jpg

one of the hinges on a Haydrick charge,,,,,, Dave

Attachments

• Dem_Hayrick_Demolition_Charge_2.jpg
    Dem_Hayrick_Demolition_Charge_2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 192
I don't Bl**dy believe it, i know i should have put the other thing on,,,,, Well done Tony, over to you

Thanks Dave ! blimey I got something right for a change ! will sort one out for later.

Okay, one of the most obscure things I could find at short notice..........

Over to you guys...........

Attachments

• SAM_0002.jpg
    SAM_0002.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 185