What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BOCN Guess what it is

3" and 4-2" mortar sight/clinometer clamp wingnut,?,(I think)Charlie1 and Spotter should take credit for this,until they mentioned mortar I did not have a clue as to what it was,
Don,

3" and 4-2" mortar sight/clinometer clamp wingnut,?,(I think)Charlie1 and Spotter should take credit for this,until they mentioned mortar I did not have a clue as to what it was,
Don,

NO NO NO NO NO you cant get out of it that easy..........if you got it right Don its your go :xd:

Thanks Spotter and Hangarman,I was hoping to wiggle out of posting because I have not yet grasped how to post pics,I have to rely on others (my son)who are more computer savvy than I,so I would be grateful if someone else would do the honours for me,I promise I will get the hang of it soon,
Regards,
Don,

Thanks Spotter and Hangarman,I was hoping to wiggle out of posting because I have not yet grasped how to post pics,I have to rely on others (my son)who are more computer savvy than I,so I would be grateful if someone else would do the honours for me,I promise I will get the hang of it soon,
Regards,
Don,

OK thanks Don I'll step in here to kick start the thread.
Try this.
Dave.

IMG_9001.jpg