What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My SOE and some OSS bits

chaseuk45

some of my SOE bits let me know what you all think

Attachments

• IMAG0079.jpg
    IMAG0079.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 205
  • IMAG0082.jpg
    IMAG0082.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 210
  • IMAG0078.jpg
    IMAG0078.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 188
  • IMAG0080.jpg
    IMAG0080.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 179
  • IMAG0081.jpg
    IMAG0081.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 169
Thats quite a nice collection you have there,I would assume some of the items are quite rare as they are not for "general"wartime use,those are some wicked looking caltrops you have there,
Well done,
Cheers,
Don,

Ye, very nice collection, and very nice shape. I really like the paint and markings on the Clam mine.

Very nice collection of some scarce items. I particularly like your No 82/Gammon !

Thanks I like the No82 as well!! the clam is original and in great shape it still has a paper cover on the inside where the det well is. I've now marked up the 69 which makes it look good

Can you post some more detailed pics of the folding knife in the first pic please?

Also, the STEN. Is that a bottom fitting magazine housing or is it just the look of the picture?

Hi Here you go! its the slasher pen knife completely sterile. The STEN the mag housing is pointing down because it rotates for storage and also a dust cover for the breach.

Attachments

• IMAG0110.jpg
    IMAG0110.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 51
Thanks all!

The colt 1903 sn 006 is in a well used condition, there's quite a bit of wear to the grip. I bet it could tell some stories!! If any of you are wondering what the item is to the left of the pistol, its a home made crystal radio made from scraps from a US bomber! Housed in a waff marked carbide container. I've tried my hardest to get the thing to work but with no luck!! One of the other parts used for the coil is part of a doorbell!

Chase

Hi Chase - Some really nice items there!

Nice to see the OSS Pocket Time Incendiary, and the Dog Drag - Not items that you find every day.

Thanks for posting

Cheers

Switch

Great collection and thanks for showing. The knuckle duster is not the usual marked "BC" "41" marked. Does yours have any markings?

Hello,

The duster has no markings at all. Does any one have any engineering drawings of the Peskett Close Combat Weapon??? i would like to get a repro one machined up.