What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sg500

I would like to thank Dave for the friendliness and the good business. Thank you always for further business. Harry

I to have had the pleasure of dealing with Dave again via the classifieds section ,did the business tuesday and received my item today well packed and hassle free
Thank you Dave

I to have had the pleasure of dealing with Dave again via the classifieds section ,did the business tuesday and received my item today well packed and hassle free
Thank you Dave

Thanks Allan glad you got it OK.

Dave.

Dave is a great guy to deal with. I appreciate the opportunities I've had to buy from him and I hope we get the chance to meet and I can see his collection some time in the future when I visit that side of the pond again.

Dave is a great guy to deal with. I appreciate the opportunities I've had to buy from him and I hope we get the chance to meet and I can see his collection some time in the future when I visit that side of the pond again.

Thanks a pleasure doing business with you. Just let me know when you're this side of the pond you are welcome to visit.

Dave.