What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soviet 152mm ICM

weberoed

Ordnance approved
Looking for information onthe Soviet 152mm ICM projectile (think the projectile is designated "3-O-13", it carries 42 submunitions desiganed "O-16"

Any photos or info wouold be appreciated

What is it ICM? It will help searching.
3-О-13 useing for D-20, ML-20, 2C3 and Msta.
And 3-O-13 carried 8 submunitions.
Shutting: 3VO13 with full charge (powder) and 3VO14 with undercharge powder charge.

Last edited:
Improved Conventional Munition. Fancy name for a cargo projectile that carries submunitions.

If I recall correctly there are a couple of photos of this projectile as a cutaway in the Parade/Basalt export books. Small photos, but a little of the detail on the submunitions can be seen.

If I recall correctly there are a couple of photos of this projectile as a cutaway in the Parade/Basalt export books. Small photos, but a little of the detail on the submunitions can be seen.

I have materials too from one book (not from Internet), but unfortunatly some problem with it (don`t read part of book with pages od 3-O-13 !!!). But very soon I`ll fix it.
From this book - Том XII Боеприпасы и средства поражения. Rare and expensive boon. I can give content, if it`s interesting :)
Book on two languages - English and Russian.

Last edited:
If it is the same book I am thinking of, the first version came out in 1996, mine cost $600. There have been later versions of the book, but none so good.

If it is the same book I am thinking of, the first version came out in 1996, mine cost $600. There have been later versions of the book, but none so good.

Don`t worry Jeff, it isn`t so old book :) Book much more yanger (2008)!

Last edited:
Volume XII content..Sorry but i also dont have full version of this book...

Attachments

• 832-848.pdf
    145.9 KB · Views: 47
I'm a little older than many of our members here, I still prefer books. They almost always open.
First two photos, the 1996 volume 7, left column of text in Russian, right column in English. Fifth photo, Volume 12, 2008. Personally I think that 1996 was a much better book.

An interesting thing about this book, many of the munitions have the markings either removed or altered. This may be only on the English language version, I do not know. They could have done a better job of it though, in some photos you have the munition shown, and in the background are the dispensers, carrier projectiles, etc. Close inspection of the background photos frequently shows the correct markings on the munitions in the dispensers.

1.jpg2.jpg 4.jpg5.jpg3.jpg

I'm a little older than many of our members here, I still prefer books. They almost always open.
First two photos, the 1996 volume 7, left column of text in Russian, right column in English. Fifth photo, Volume 12, 2008. Personally I think that 1996 was a much better book.

I prefer in paper too, but not always I can fined it and not always I can buy it. I think not only me do it.
And as I told before - in projectile 8 sub-munitions, but not 42.
But I see you have manuals for all Soviet sub- and other airmunitions and you don`t need other information from manual and official books :) Maybe that`s why you can`t answer still now in P.M. on my question around 6 months agou :)

Ivashkin,
sorry, I normally try to answer most PMs pretty quickly. Sometimes my in-box gets full though and I never receive the message. I apologize if I missed your message, I'm always looking for new documents and more information. Please re-send your message.

Jeff = thanks again, this has really helpeed on my search for Soviet subs. Not to find info on that sub.

Where did you buy your copy of that catalog? Would be a nice addition to my library

Mike