What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

British and US collection

Fjordhouse

Ordnance approved
Here is the first Picture of my collection British and US, it took me a long time to get this collection. the collection can be seen in the Museum at Overloon. have fun, i wish all members a Safe and Healty 2013 and Stay safe, regards Ben

Nieuwe collectie US en UK Overloon 30-12-2012 023.jpg

Yesterday I had the chance to see it live.It is real even very much more impressive than on the photo.Absolutely incredible!!
If you ever have the chance to go to Museum Overloon-do it!!
Thanks for showing Ben!!
A great 2013 to you,your family and all other members here.

Ben credit to you, SUPERB !!!!

Its one thing to amass so many items but it takes a lot of skill to put on a display of the quality you do. I can see a lot of time and effort has been put into this.

I'm now going to spend a bit of time exploring the photo you posted, you have some beautiful items in there.

congratulations on such a fine display
regards Kev

Amazing stuff Ben thanks for showing. I'll have to plan another trip to Overloon.
Dave.

Once again Ben your collection has amazed me. It really must take a lot of time and patients to get to your level of collecting. I guess you know all the right people that can help :santaclaus:.

Do you have any more pictures that divide up the display so I can see more please.

Thank you
PC

Very very impressive Ben. Thank you.
One thing, you're still young, plenty of years collecting ahead of you..........what's next now that you have it all?:tinysmile_eyebrow_t

Dave.