What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German Incendiary Bombs

jvollenberg

Ordnance approved
Does anyone have or know a good refrence on all the different variations of the German Incendiary Bombs? I am looking for something, besides the OPs that might show the differences in all the different models. I know there is probably not one refrence out there, but there has to be something better than the OPs.

Thanks,

Joe

Hi Joe,
I have upload a russian document about the german incendiary submunitions WW II.
It's in cyrillic but the drawings are very wonderful !
I receive it by a BOCN member but I don't remind me who !!! I can't thank him enough because his doc is very very good !

The document is in moderation queue, wait, wait, wait,...

I also uploaded another book about the grman airdropped munitions to 1945 in the Bomb serie. You'll can find in it the german incendiary bombs.

It's also in the moderation queue, wait, wait, wait again....:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Yoda

Last edited:
It is worth discussing this topic with Dave Sampson who is a well known member on this site. He has one of the largest collections of INERT Mills grenades available but interestingly he also has a great collection of Incendiary Bombs. You can find his personal web site at millsgrenades.co.uk then look under the section - German Bombs of WW2. I am sure you will be able to ask him questions directly he has a facility for this on his website or via this site on a PM.

The Pawlas Lexicon is a pretty good book, lots of original German diagrams and tech drawings. Might even be a copy in the tech library.

1.jpg