What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mine detectors what do you have

BMG50

Premium Member
Just wondered if anyone here collects mine detectors. I have the two WW2 American detector the SCR625 and the ANPRS/1 both working. I also have the British No 4a detector dated 1945 working as well. I now need The Polish mine detector No;3a to compete the allied set. What do you have?

Hi BMG50,I have an original copy of the Technical manual for the SCR-625-A,B,C-D and E,which includes DETECTOR,ANTI-TANK MINE,PORTABLE,M-1,it is dated 6 April 1943,if that is any help,
Regards,
Don,

Hi BMG50,I have an original copy of the Technical manual for the SCR-625-A,B,C-D and E,which includes DETECTOR,ANTI-TANK MINE,PORTABLE,M-1,it is dated 6 April 1943,if that is any help,
Regards,
Don,
Thanks Don, PM me let me know what you want for it.
As for starting the topic i should have gone to Spec savers, How did i forget posting another mine detector topic before. If anyone needs infor on how to sort a battery out for the above mentioned detectors let me know. I also make the rubber ear cups that usualy perish for the No;4a model, let me know.

Nice Wien detector you have there, maybe a bit tricky finding the bits as with finding German radio bits, but they do turn up.

hi
i have 60 mines detector in my collection (french, us, gb, bulgarian, russian, yugoslav, israelian,austria, irakian, polish, ex nva, german)

Do you have the Polish No3 detector, one that i am still after.

yes i have in my collection the polish n3 detector :tinysmile_grin_t: