What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Info required on this fuse

25thapril

ex collection 003.jpgex collection 002.jpgI have this fuse in my collection but don't know much about it came from a group of Japanese items I got and was told it could be Swedish and used by the Japanese If I'm ever going to find out what it is it will be from you blokes thanks for your help

Yeah, Swedish, you can see the Bofors trade mark B with arrow through it on base of fuse. Dunno what proj it was used on. Hope you find out then I can write mine up!

Regards Ozzi.

Last edited:
It is the fuze No6M25 used by the Dutch in the former Dutch east indonesia, never knew the where made in sweden.

Attachments

• PL.53.jpg
    PL.53.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 63
Thank you very much BLU97 I have had the fuse for about 5 years and never knew much about it . Just goes to show what a great site like BOCN and it's equally great membership is all about sharing information and helping out other collectors . G'day Ozzi I will let our mate Bill know as he has one as well Regards to all

Just a few more questions about this fuse can anyone tell me what projectiles it was used on and a friend has one that has the upper half made from steel instead of brass is this just a manufacturing variation or was it for a different use? Thanking you in advance Regards Daryl

It was used on HE projectiles 7.5cm and the 10.5cm howitzer, sorry i could find nothing about a upper steel half.