What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unusual Chinese Stick Grenade

Trenchwarfare

Hi guys, been a while. Has anyone ever seen such a grenade as this? I haven't. I felt it was just too strange, to be fake. Frag part of the head, is 2"x2". Overall, 3 1/8". Handle is 5 3/4" long, 1" across. Sourced directly from China. Given the vastness of China, and the multitudes of manufacturers, anything is possibly. I've started collecting Chinese homegrown pistols... Wow! The variety is endless. Let me know what youse guys think.

Attachments

• DSC07041.jpg
    DSC07041.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC07043.jpg
    DSC07043.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC07045.jpg
    DSC07045.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Thanks xP. I figured the handle was a replacement, but now, I don't think so. It has the look and smell I've learned to look for. Same seller has two others, with handles in worse condition. China is a vast treasure trove of weaponry. Even after the mandatory smelting efforts, when the Communist took over.

Thanks Francesco. I was pretty sure it is real. Nice to have confirmation. Is there any information, where this image came from? Somewhere in the back of my mind, is an image of a soldier throwing a lollypop looking grenade. It may even be a toy soldier.

I'm very interested in Chinese grenades, and I would like to see the other examples of this grenade the seller has. How can I get in touch with him?

I'm very interested in Chinese grenades, and I would like to see the other examples of this grenade the seller has. How can I get in touch with him?

I am the seller, this grenade was from a private museum, so the condiiton is very good.