What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Museum Ordnance Photos

ICE-SJ-83-1.JPGICE-SJ-83-11.jpgICE-SJ-83-6.jpgICE-AB1-255-1.JPGICE-AB1-255-4.JPGICE-AB1-255-6.JPGICE-AB1-267-2.jpgICE-AB1-267-3.jpgICE-AB1-267-18.JPGICE-AB1-267-6.JPGICE-AB1-267-11.JPGICE-AB1-267-12.jpgICE-AB1-268-3.JPGICE-AB1-268-7.JPG

Attachments

• ICE-SJ-89-6.jpg
    ICE-SJ-89-6.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 34
  • ICE-SJ-89-4.JPG
    ICE-SJ-89-4.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 39
A quick question for the administrators - this morning I had some difficulty posting photos, first on the number of photos I could post at one time. I could only load one photo at a time, forcing me to load one, then go through the entire process again to load a second, etc. No group grab of photos to attach. Second, once I got to a certain number of photos I could make no more attachments. Closed out of BOCN and tried again, closed out of the net - no change. Did any of the recent changes made by administrators change the size allowable on attachment, of am I just experiencing a hiccup on the system?

That's the one Sebastian! It is the later model of the T63E3 you posted earlier. That has to be a really hard fuze to find. That would be one where the fuze is more valuable than the projectile. Thanks for all the time you spent looking for it! I looked in my obsolete fuze book and couldn't find it there.

Now I'm wondering if there is a direct fire Armor Piercing projectile for the 120mm AAA?

Does anyone know what the designation is for the 75mm German Experimental thin-walled heat projectile?

It looks jugoslavian shell for 15cm Mod. 28 skoda, german nomenclature 15cm Sprgr (AZ) 405 (j)
best regards
Page94

I assume this new one is the little brother : 15cm Halbpzgr 406 (j) (wood mockup)

Regards

ICE-SJ-261-1.JPG

The numbers look similar to the script/font on some of the older French shells, could it be an export?

The numbers look similar to the script/font on some of the older French shells, could it be an export?

I've never seen this marking "m/m" on French shells.
I only know a Belgian HE 47mm with same markings.

Regards

47mm Belgian.jpg

I've got Peteblight visiting to talk and do research for a few days, have not had any time to post new photos. On the plus side, while digging for info have run across many photos I've not looked at in ages. Thought I would put this item on, don't remember when or where, may even be live, don't recall. Nice piece regardless.

DSC_0001.jpgDSC_0003.jpgDSC_0005.jpgDSC_0004.jpg

I know, I followed the Bombatorium posting, I need a dripping tray on my keyboard when browsing through Jeffs pictures. If ever I would visit the USA I would shurely visit Jeff.
My problem: three days away from home and I am homesick.

Regards DJH