What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My collection as of 15/07/13

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
Many of you know i had to dispose of my collection a bit back due to divorce and other reasons..Thanks to many of the members here over the last year i have now managed to put together a new one,lots of varied items from all eras and countries,some stuff is not shown as its in boxes waiting restoration or cutting
Thank you everyone

Attachments

• P1000609.jpg
    P1000609.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 122
  • P1000611.jpg
    P1000611.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 110
  • P1000617.jpg
    P1000617.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 116
  • P1000618.jpg
    P1000618.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 116
  • P1000622.jpg
    P1000622.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 92
That's grown since I saw it last!!!

As Mike says - Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Switch

Some nice cutaways you have done already there I see, I look forward to seeing more of your cutaways as and when you do them. A great collection you have already.

Good stuff Alan, once the collecting bug gets you that's it, you just keep getting things.
Some nice things there, thanks for showing them.
Dave.

Thanks for showing Allan,good to see you are filling the space up again,nice collection,all the best for the future,keep at it,
Regards,
Don,

Allan,

Great start to a hopefully ever growing collection. Nice cutaways too!

Well done Allan, nice to see you back collecting again i see you have not lost the knack great cutaways.
cheers
Andy