What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Read Before Leaving Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
As the subtext for this forum says it is for leaving good and bad MEMBERS FEEDBACK
to try and keep things as civilised as possible i have come up with the following guideline to posting feedback..

When leaving feedback good or bad try to keep it plain and simple as you would on ebay and other auction sites therefore giving all parties involved especially if they are active BOCN members time to respond to what has been posted and then hopefully resolve any issues in a professional manner

Example 1.. Items received as described and fast delivery without issue, A+

Example 2.. Still awaiting delivery of goods no communication , seller rustycrustybomb1967 if you are reading this i have emailed and private messaged you please contact me so i do not have to take this further.

Then if no luck in resolving leave another again simple message...
Example 3.. rustycrustybomb1967 is Not recomended ,items not received no response with efforts to communicate and resolve the matter,now having to resort to external means to resolve this matter.

If you are not involved nor have had any dealings with the person or persons mentioned in the feedback there is no reason to add comments

If a feedback post appears to be getting abusive BOCN administrators reserve the right to delete the post in full and in extreme cases this can also result in a ban from BOCN for the offending member

All posts/messages express the views of the author and not necessarily the views of the forums owners
BOCN does not accept any responsibility for sales/trades conducted on or off site. This can be seen in more detail within the sites rules which are located here http://www.bocn.co.uk/vbforum/threads/34459-Site-Rules-Please-read-before-posting and elsewhere on site

REMEMBER THIS SECTION IS ONLY TO BE USED FOR LEAVING FEEDBACK REGARDING DEALS WITH FELLOW BOCN MEMBERS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.