What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anybody got a Neblewerfer and is this one ?

MikeD

Has anybody got a Neblewerfer projectile and is this one ?

Attachments

• is%20this%20a%20neble%20werfer%20missile.JPG
    is%20this%20a%20neble%20werfer%20missile.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 268
Yes ! That is certainly a Nebelwerfer. Here is a picture of the one I had which was recently sold. Marcus

P1030987.jpg

Hello Gentlemen,

I know this is an old thread, but I am trying to find out what current market value would be for a Nebelwerfer 41 projectile in fairly decent shape. I've been offered one and I want to make sure I am getting a fair price. I searched the web for previous sales of these, but came up empty handed.

There are not enough floating around the US to really determine a "fair" price. They are few and far between, a desirable item and have always commanded a premium. As with some other items it isn't whether you found one at a good price, but that you found one at all. If you let this one go, it may be a while before you see another, and doubtful it will be any cheaper.

He is a rather poor picture of mine, conventional (HE) warhead on the right of the projo, chemical (HD) on the left.

IMG_0742.jpg

I've been fortunate and had plenty of help over the years.

I just added a smoke Nebelwerfer to my collection, and there was nothing "fair" about the price. It is now the most expensive item in my collection.

Attachments

• My Nebelwerfer.jpg
    My Nebelwerfer.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 69
Looks like you now need to find the fuze.

I had a DOV fuse for years and just sold it to WWIIBuff a few weeks ago for his Nebelwerfer thinking that I would never find one of these. However, the seller said he could get the fuse and would make it part of the deal. Just in case, does anyone have a spare fuse?

I had my nebelwerfer sitting on a moving dolly since I bought it for ease of moving around, but I never thought it looked right. So, I took some spare aluminum pieces I had laying around and made a display cart for it.

Attachments

• nebelwerfer cart.jpg
    nebelwerfer cart.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Looks good, but if you keep that up it eats up a lot of room -