What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7.9x57 Mauser

Yes it's common knowledge that Kynoch manufactured 7.92x57 for the Besa machine gun,they also manufactured this calibre commercially as well.

Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
You allow me to revere at the book; Polska amunicja strzelecka 1919-2004 from Grzegorz Franczyk.

Here is written on Page 56

K = Kynoch,Anglia.

Rgds

Dutch

I know its been a long time since I started this thread. But I now have something which might ad to it. I bought this round from a well known UK dealer at Deepdale, it was live and I was there when a friend inerted the bullet. The case headstamp is P131 S* 1 34 the bullet weight is 198.3gr which makes it a s.S.Patrone. The stamp in the base of the bullet is a K and it looks like the same K that Kynoch uses. So has anyone seen this stamp before in a 7,92 German bullet?P131 006.JPGP131 008.JPGP131 003.JPGthanks.....paul.