What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German Clock work Long delay fuze

Hallo,
I just had a look at the link you posted. Are the prices quoted there really that what people pay nowadays ? 125 pounds for a bad condition ELAZ 25 B, that, because it's a ground find, will most probably be completely corroded inside. For me this would not even be worth as a collectible. Have prices changed that much in the last 20 years ?
With kind regards,
Bellifortis.

Hallo,
I just had a look at the link you posted. Are the prices quoted there really that what people pay nowadays ? 125 pounds for a bad condition ELAZ 25 B, that, because it's a ground find, will most probably be completely corroded inside. For me this would not even be worth as a collectible. Have prices changed that much in the last 20 years ?
With kind regards,
Bellifortis.

The seller posts some very nice things for sale. Sometimes prices are very high, other times prices are good. I think prices have changed a lot in the last 20 years, in the years before the widespread use of the internet there were many bargains to be had.
Dave.