What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutaway 25mm Oerlikon KBA TP Round

Darren

Not sure if I've shown this one before or not but here it is anyway, another one of my cutaways, 25mm Oerlikon KBA TP round.

Attachments

• Cutaway 25mm Oerlikon KBA TP Round 1.JPG
    Cutaway 25mm Oerlikon KBA TP Round 1.JPG
    175.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Cutaway 25mm Oerlikon KBA TP Round 2.JPG
    Cutaway 25mm Oerlikon KBA TP Round 2.JPG
    174.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Cutaway 25mm Oerlikon KBA TP Round 3.JPG
    Cutaway 25mm Oerlikon KBA TP Round 3.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Cutaway 25mm Oerlikon KBA TP Round 4.JPG
    Cutaway 25mm Oerlikon KBA TP Round 4.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Cutaway 25mm Oerlikon KBA TP Round 5.JPG
    Cutaway 25mm Oerlikon KBA TP Round 5.JPG
    201.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Cutaway 25mm Oerlikon KBA TP Round 6.JPG
    Cutaway 25mm Oerlikon KBA TP Round 6.JPG
    190.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Cutaway 25mm Oerlikon KBA TP Round 7.JPG
    Cutaway 25mm Oerlikon KBA TP Round 7.JPG
    183.9 KB · Views: 24
Really nice section Darren, thank you for showing it. Still have not plucked up the courage to start cutting stuff. I have a few items that are dented rusted or otherwise not in a good state to display that would make good sections. Seeing you recent jobs has made me want to have a go.
Best regards Weasel.

Really nice section Darren, thank you for showing it. Still have not plucked up the courage to start cutting stuff. I have a few items that are dented rusted or otherwise not in a good state to display that would make good sections. Seeing you recent jobs has made me want to have a go.
Best regards Weasel.

Bits and bobs with a bit of damage are defiantly the ideal items to make a start with. Just need to plan where to cut and take things slowly. I look forward to seeing your results.

Thanks Darren,
I have amongst other things a Russian 76.2 Shrapnel to have a go at. Should try a smaller bit first maybe :)
Best regards Weasel