What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas and happy new year !

Yodamaster

Ordnance approved
I found this on the net today !
I wish you all that Santa Claus bring you all what you are dreaming !

xmas08.jpg

Yoda

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you as well, i have seen that image on here before I believe it is the work of our resident 37mm expert Gordon aka Gspragge.
Best regards Weasel

Merry and Peaceful Christmas to all BOCN members.

Attachments

• Xmas14.jpg
    Xmas14.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 41
Merry Christmas to all members and families wherever they are in the world,take care and have a prosperous new year,
To all EOD personnel,stay safe,and a big THANKS,
Don,

Marry Christmass and all the other holydays to BOCN members and families.
Take care, Bob

Merry Christmas one and all. May Santa fill you boots with goodies.
With Best wishes for 2015.
Cheers
Gary

Indeed ... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2015 to all BOCNers, wherever they are ... especially for my personal buddies. :tinysmile_twink_t:

canwreath.gif

Merry Christmas and a Safe & Happy New Year to all of my BOCN Brothers and your families!
Another good year passes and mine has been made better by my interaction with this merry band, all of whom enjoy the affliction.
GOD Bless you all and Thank You!
Your friend always
John

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of you. All the best for 2015.

Merry Christmas from Australia lovely warm tropical night 27 c here in Cairns . Hope you northern hemisphere blokes are rugged up and sitting beside roaring fires LOL
But seriously all the best to the many friends that I have met through BOCN have a happy safe Chistmas

kind regards Daryl

Hey that's my old picture of Santa's Sled ! It's still out there -

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with the best of luck in the hunt To All:xd:

Attachments

• TreeFinal-print.jpg
    TreeFinal-print.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 13