What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ПГ-7С1

buki

Hello gentlemen,
can anybody tell me what is difference between PG-7S1 a PG-7V? I know that PG-7S1 has a warhead with smaller diameter, and maybe there is different kind of explosive inside, but that is it. Does anyone know more?

Thank you

i guess that warhead of PG-7S1 has diameter 73mm so is it possible that russians used warhead from PG-9V for BMP-1 gun 2A28 or reccoiless gun SPG-9?

regards

i guess that warhead of PG-7S1 has diameter 73mm so is it possible that russians used warhead from PG-9V for BMP-1 gun 2A28 or reccoiless gun SPG-9?regards
Caliber PG-7V - 85 mm, PG-7S (and I think PG-7S1 too) - 72 mm.
SPG-9 and 2A28 are useing the same rockets. Difference only in propelling charge.

Last edited:
PG-7 shot PG-7V has warhead PG-7G; rocket engine charge PG-7D;start propelling charge PG-7P.
PG-7 shot PG-7VS has warhead PG-7S; rocket engine charge PG-7S;start propelling charge PG-7PM. Difference between shots PG-7VS and PG-7VS1 probably is only explosive A-IX-I 316 gr in warhead.
I dont know, PG-7VS1 have the same rocket charge PG-7S or PG-7S1.