What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Military Antique Store in Texas is in Big Spring, TX

M8owner

I travel around Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas keeping materials flowing to the oil fields. I am very confident that Glickman's Armory in Big Spring, TX is the best military antique store in this four state area. It is in the middle of no where - approx. and hour to the east of Odessa, TX. But if you get a chance, stop by. It is in downtown Big Spring.

211 S. Main Street
432-267-7501
antiquemilitary@sbcglobal.net

Jake Glickman is the owner.

glickman 2.jpgglickman 3.jpgglickman.jpg

Awesome! A military surplus store that actually sells military surplus! Most of them these days sell clothing and new gear; I thought the good shops were a thing of the past... Does he have a webstore?

-WRM

Jake is old school. No credit cards, no web site, no ebay and definitely no Paypal. You have to go there.

Jake is old school. No credit cards, no web site, no ebay and definitely no Paypal. You have to go there.

He can't be completely "old school" as he has an email address which also means that he has a computer!!!!! So there is hope??

Fantastic store.