What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Czech base fuze DVZ 62

MINENAZ16

Ordnance approved
Hello,

I'm looking for informations (picture, diagrams) on Czech fuze DVZ 62.

A German friend could translate us the text in Gothic ?

Thanks.

Regards.

czech 15cm.jpgdvz62.jpgdvz62 doc.jpg

Here you are:
46. The base fuze DVZ 62(t) is a high-explosive direct action fuze. Screwed into the shell it is covered from the outside by a coverplate in the base of the shell and so can not be seen. The delay is.....Sec. When firing with delay, the red arrow on the shell bottom has to be oriented downwards when pushing it into the chamber. If the arrow is showing upwards, the fuze acts without delay. On the shell, for better recognition of the fuze setting, a red line is painted over its length. On the opposite side there is a white line. If the shell is oriented with the white line upwards, the fuze acts with delay. To set the shell right, also in the dark, the red linearrow on the shell base is marked by 2 (Krner ?) identations which one can feel.
Hello,

I'm looking for informations (picture, diagrams) on Czech fuze DVZ 62.

A German friend could translate us the text in Gothic ?

Thanks.

Regards.

View attachment 104296View attachment 104297View attachment 104298

I think "Krnerpunkte" can be translated with "dot punch marks".
This is something an english speaking artisan must know What is the right english name for the tool that in german is called a "Koerner". This small tool, with a pointed tip is used to arrest 2 screwed together parts in their final position. To unscrew these parts you mostly have to drill out the "Koernerpunkte". Please advice.
Bellifortis.

Hi, I was looking at this one before.
It has the general shape like the "15 cm ostre zapalovaci ustroji vz.19" but is much longer.

Bob

Attachments

• czech 15cm.jpg
    czech 15cm.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 61
  • obrázek00029.jpg
    obrázek00029.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 70
Who can help me on a good cutaway drawing of the fuze depicted in #7 ? Supposedly the M28 for the Skoda 15cm concrete piercing shell.
Thanks in advance,
Regards, DJH.