What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

addition to my german fuze collection an unusual El.A.Z.(17)a

jedifox

HONOURED MEMBER RIP
here are a few pictures of my latest addition to my german electric fuze collection just purchased from a good friend.
a El.A.Z.(17)a with a plastic clockwork holder instead of an aluminum one.

CIMG5337.JPGCIMG5338.JPGCIMG5341.JPG

additional , has anybody got a spare 2L verl. case for my El.A.Z.(17)A as i want to keep it in good condition, please pm me with the cost of the case as well as the postage cost to australia. year on case can be 1940 or 1941 , 1941 is preferred as that is the same year as the fuze.

update on case, a kind member offered one to me and i accepted it, many thanks to that member.

Hello! A fuse box Verl. For a German Langzeitfuze costs in Germany as early as 100-150 dollars. Shipping to Australia again ca.80. dollars. Can you even count themselves together what it costs. The fuse box is rarer as the Fuze. greeting Harry

Hello jedifox!
I once photographed a part of my German Bombenfuze for you. Harry

Attachments

• SAM_1607.JPG
    SAM_1607.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 132
update, on El.A.Z.(17)A the main capacitor [0.7mfd] reads 80 plus mega-ohms on my digital multimeter , when the digital multimeter is switched to volts dc it read 2.5volts,it also started to discharge the capaciter as well , i used a no II extender ans a single point fuze charging head,coupled together and pushed the 'b' plunger down. looks like the main capacitor is good.