What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some of my collection

timmymac

I buy grenades!! SEND PM if have any to spare

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 234
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 245
Of course Spotter, as well as more pictures of even more grenades coming when able to sit down at computer & not gave to use this damned iPhone

Darryl you are absolutely correct! Of course, I'm presuming there is actually a number, that when reached, one can say that they have enough!!

A few recent additions I dont think I've posted.
First is a nice Ames Crosta No36M MKI Mills practice ( thank you Paul) and then a few from the Great War. A French Besozzi, a German 1917 Egg, and an Italian Sipe (Thank you EGGMAN39+ )

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
This came in yesterday From another fellow member, Ruprix. A really cool refurbed Soviet RG42. The fuse is just one I had in parts drawer till original UZGRM arrives.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 44
These are my most recent stick grenades, M24 & Nb.39 ( thanks again Ruprix) ard the M43 w-frag sleeve!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 51
Recent additions! WWII CERAMIC F1 w/ UZRG fuse. A very nice Cold War era URG-N w/ practice UZRGM. Both examples from my friend Ruprix'

Another new addition from Soviet Union WWII era. One of the lessor known grenades of the Red Army, the ROG-43! Thanks once again Ruprix!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 25
New Cold War RGD-5

Got this nice Bulgarian RGD-5 in the other day to add to the growning Soviet/Russian section. Thanks to Mike S. Always a pleasure, always smooth deal!

Attachments

• 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 21