What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Great War Collection

usa1918

I was asked almost 2 years ago to post my Great War ordnance. I finally got around to taking a few pictures. I will apologize ahead of time as to the quality...there is a reason I am not a photographer (and I do not guarantee that I put the right tags on the right grenades)

American Grenades
US Grenades.jpg
Italian Grenades
Italian Grenades.jpg
Turkish Grenade
Turkish Grenade.jpg
Russian Grenades
Russian Grenades.jpg
British Grenades
British Grenades.jpg
British Rifle Grenades and Stokes Mortars
Brit Mortar and Rifle Grenades.jpg
French Grenades
French Grenades.jpg
To be continued.......

Last edited:
German Grenades
German Grenades.jpg
German Rifle Grenades and Granatenwerfer
German Rifle Grenades and Mortar.jpg
German Stick Grenades (all original, some restored)
German Stick Grenades.jpg
Austrian Grenades
Austrian Grenades.jpg
Austrian Stick and Rifle Grenades
Austrian Stick and Rifle Grenades.jpg

Thats all for now...I think I ran out of countries

Keith

Hi Keith,

If indeed you were asked 2 years ago to post some photos, well all I can say is that it was worth the wait. What a fabulous collection of WW1 Grenades you have assembled - congratulations

regards Kev

Thanks for the show. It was like meeting a group of old friends. Your Russian group is especially out standing as they were almost impossible to get before the fall of the Soviet Union. Great job. This is in regard to USA 1918 grenade collection. Lost it's place in relation due to some mistake of my typing.

Last edited:
An absolutely outstanding collection of inert grenades. You have some nearly impossible to find examples pictured and in good condition too! Pat

To all that commented on my collection, thanks. I have disposed of the majority, which will be showing up for sale in a not too distant future Advanced Guard Militaria catalog. It's been fun, but the overseas shipping and high cost here in the States have convinced me to refocus my collecting habits. Thanks for all of the help over the past few years

Keith

Hi, my compliments, if you need an help to identificate the Italian and Austrian grenades , please do not hesitate to ask me.

I am in the UK Keith and interested in buying. Where do we find the catalogue. Advance Guard appears in France!!!!!:tinysmile_kiss_t4: