What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Claymore sets

Demetrius

Hello, Decided to photograph and share my official "collection".
An m33 practice mine set with M60 fuse igniter and spare M57 (I did not include wire, bag and tester) and my recently acquired MON-50.
Can anyone spare the MON-50 mounting clamp? Thanks for viewing.

DSC_0503.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice. Are the practice mines weighted and if so with what?

Hi, The American claymore has the steel balls still embedded but the Russian one has the cut rods removed. I will place weights inside when I reinforce some areas that may crack. I have already put glue on one large crack on the side, but overall the MON-50 was in good condition. :)

Can anyone spare the MON-50 mounting clamp?

Also you need blasting machine PM-4, bag for two MON-50, special threading bushing for connecting with electrical detonator EDP (because not all time can be EDP-r on storage) and will be perfect - special sight :)
But MON-50, as usual, looks very nice and Claymore M18A1 too, but Clatmore muuuuuch more rarely mine in ex-USSR (only from Afghanistan)

Last edited:
Would anyone know what the threading is? I took the shipping plug to the hardware store and asked for the right threading die but they could not find the correct one. I would like to make an inert detonator to fit and to thread on an MUV as well.

Been on the search for the MM-1 minimore. Was only able to find two photos of it. does anyone here have any additional info on it or experience with it? I think the top protrusions are for attaching "legs", as there are screws inside them. but where does the primer go?

I made this from kydex over the long weekend. Happy Thanksgiving!
DSC_1267_zpsqlbrfls7.jpgDSC_1268_zpslvhmxr3e.jpg

Nice repro. If you look closely at the Arms Tech website photo, there is a metal strap around the right and left side that a carrying strap, target mounting strap is attached to.

Been on the search for the MM-1 minimore. Was only able to find two photos of it. does anyone here have any additional info on it or experience with it? I think the top protrusions are for attaching "legs", as there are screws inside them. but where does the primer go?

I made this from kydex over the long weekend. Happy Thanksgiving!

I have not found anything that says that the MM-1 is an adopted piece of equipment. The website gives a commercial name and address, with an apparent offer for Govt sales. Does anyone have anything identifying this as adopted?

Thank you for the very kind words!

I have gotten the MON-50 Clamp I requested from a member here and am still in awe from the friendly and helpful response from every member here! I am still indebted to Jvollenberg for the clamp. I am however am having trouble finding a source for the newer nonel firing spools that are used for the current issue US claymore. If someone can point me in the direction for an empty spool, I would greatly appreciate it. I post my M60 and XM81 igniters that I managed to find this past summer.
DSC_1277_zpsazcof01b.jpg