What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

live detonators

2pounder

Premium Member
Hope its not one of our members selling two lots of 20mm fuzes with live detonators on Ebay as trench art. They may be pulled by the time you read this as they have been reported as hazardous material but you never know with Ebay.

Well ebay like to let live and dangerous items run while delisting sectioned rounds and solid brass drill rounds it would seem. Still up there for sale :)

Yes they are back, both lots called something different. cheeky B even has one of the dets out and shown seperate. Or am I being paranoid about a trivial thing? E bay cant keep up or police their site although I had a pair of trench arted 337 pom pom cases pulled because I'd described them as inert... reason they could be loaded and used! Its only a little bit of explosive to post and only may go bang and remove fingers, blind the happy buyer etc. Notifying the sellers local police seems over the top but seeing as they have lots of similar stuff on where has it come from?