What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overlord Military Spectacular May 23rd to 25th

roller63

Premium Member
I will be having a stall at the Overlord Military Spectacular on the Sat and Sun, May the 23rd and 24th. Stall No J 28. I will have a good selection of Inert Grenades for sale, lots of different types and prices ! And some mixed Militaria too ! come and have a look and say hello :)

It's a good and well attended show. Let's hope for good weather this year too !

The address is PO7 6HS and is near Portsmouth in Hampshire Adult entry is ten pounds and parking is free. Plenty to see and for sale. Details can be found here : www.solentoverlord.co.uk

I have no connection with the organisers of the show, but have been stalling there for the last two years and I think it is very good. Hope to see some of you there.

Tony.

Last edited:
This weekend ! We will be there on the Sat and Sun only, the show is also on Mon too. Def worth a look.

Hi Tony, I cant go but Dave and Rich have a stall this year selling a few shells as usual. Even looks like the sun might shine for a change! Tig:wink: