What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atlas zur Kriegsfeuerwerkerei (1886) PDF

Thank you so much for publishing the link to this beautiful coloured scan. I already have scans in black and white of Part 1 and Part 2. Apparently these were 2 seperate bound books. Also the coloured scan is headlined Part 1, it does contain both parts 1 and 2. It's a pity that nobody seems to scan the corresponding manuals, that go together with the Atlas. Up till 1860/62 the drawings were included in the Manual. 1872 is the first year that i have a scan of a seperate Atlas, but without the Manual. By the way, the first german/Prussian "Feuerwerker Manual" (still handwritten) and the only one still containing Fireworks (at the time the artillery was responsible for making and firing very,very big royal shows) appeared in 1746. It took me 20 years searching for this one, because even in germany it is unknown.
regards,
Bellifortis