What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Box for instantaneous fuze

Barnabé

Hello,.I present to you abox of instantaneous fuze has the same diameter at the Type C container(parachuted to the French Resistance). The instantaneous fuze is used toconnected several incendiary. The box is sealed and a strapping is welded tothe Tin Barnabéfuze box.jpgdoc fuze.jpgtype c.jpgfuze instantané2.jpgfuze instantané.jpg

This is my example and some "H" type container cells in back ground, very nice containers Barnabe...... Dave

20150629_211347.jpg inst cord tin.JPG

Last edited:
This is my example and some "H" type container cells in back ground, very nice containers Barnabe...... DaveView attachment 108754 View attachment 108755
Hello
Beautiful cell oftype H assembled in position E on the container. You also have a 15 c/2 cell.I mainly collect thecontainers and package used by the SOE in France, it remains a little store inthe farms having received air drops. Just a small picture of different containerand a photograph of an identical to your 15 c/2 cell.
Barnabé

Attachments

• different container.jpg
    different container.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 45
  • type H cell.jpg
    type H cell.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 39
  • type H.jpg
    type H.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 36
  • tonnelt.jpg
    tonnelt.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 32
My cells come from Holland and Norway very hard to find for a English man. Your are so lucky to live where thy can be still be found.... Dave