What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help ID subs used in Syria

weberoed

Ordnance approved
Saw these on a You TUbe vid and can not ID them. Have been told Brazil ASTRO subs but can not confirm. Any help would be great. no where in the vid did any of these have a parachute attached, and did not see another configuration 1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

I can't locate any technical information or pictures of the Brazilian rockets or their submunitions, do you ahve anything you can send me?

I can't locate any technical information or pictures of the Brazilian rockets or their submunitions, do you ahve anything you can send me?

I've got photos someplace, but not sure where. First saw them about three years ago, seems like there was some nomenclature attached. Certainly Brazil. Not able to dig it out at the moment, it's been a long summer and fall, culminating with my brother's passing away last week at our home. I've got a lot of catching up to do, but give me a little time and I'll get there. I'm sure that a couple of others have the same data that I have, see if they cough it up. If not, it is on my list to do......

thanks Jeff, sorry to hear about your brother, I know exactly how that can be.
When you get time, was just a sub that popped up and can't find anyting on it and the new EOD techs haven't been much help.

take care and thanks again

Images a friend gave me several years ago ...
Brazilian M7

Joe

Attachments

• DSC00038.jpg
    DSC00038.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC00041.jpg
    DSC00041.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 82
thanks, all the pics (like yours) and couple line drawings all have 4 fins, while the ones I posted have 2. Plus the ones I posted appear to be empty carriers, so no idea what the sub was all about. I'll keep the search going