What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russian O-10 and O-16 submuntions

weberoed

Ordnance approved
Am looking for any information on the Soviet//Russian O-10 and O-16 submunitions. I know the O-16 is a Frag sub carried in the 152mm and the O-10 is carried in the 240mm mortar. The O-16 is stabilized by streamers and has a impact nose fuze, while the O-10 is also a frag sub, has a parachute and is also fired by a nose impact fuze.

Looking for cutaways, drawings and fuzing

thanks

So the O-16 is used in the M 225 and the 152mm 3-O-13 cargo projectile. I have pubs on the M 225 and short ones on the 152mm, I didn't realize the O 16 was used in both. Thanks now I need to find info on the O-10 delivered by the 240mm mortar

So the O-16 is used in the M 225 and the 152mm 3-O-13 cargo projectile. I have pubs on the M 225 and short ones on the 152mm, I didn't realize the O 16 was used in both. Thanks now I need to find info on the O-10 delivered by the 240mm mortar

O-16 uses in 152-mm and 203-mm cargo projectle. And wanted to use in M225, but it isn`t in serie.
O-10 uses only in 240-mm mines.

thank you Ivanskin, do you have an technical information on either of those 2 submunitions?

kicking this one back up again, hopefully someone has some information on these Russian subs