What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10,5cm flak PZGR

And used by a Polish person to sell on egun, without any item shipped after being paid, discussed somewhere overhere at BOCN. hopefully it is not the same item and more hopefully you have it real time otherwise you might have a issue.

edit; checked the pictures of this scum, and even the dirt on the ground is the same. Be carefull with the seller!!!, this item was already sold (to me) and never shipped. if you have the contact info of the seller, please share it in this post, because we have multiple victims here.

Last edited:
And used by a Polish person to sell on egun, without any item shipped after being paid, discussed somewhere overhere at BOCN. hopefully it is not the same item and more hopefully you have it real time otherwise you might have a issue.

edit; checked the pictures of this scum, and even the dirt on the ground is the same. Be carefull with the seller!!!, this item was already sold (to me) and never shipped. if you have the contact info of the seller, please share it in this post, because we have multiple victims here.

I remember members paying for SD2 wings and they didnt arrive, would this be the same Polish seller?

Kev

Just checked my old notifications, and yes Kev, it was the same fellow that got our Jeensey with the SD2's. i just sent him a message.

Just checked my old notifications, and yes Kev, it was the same fellow that got our Jeensey with the SD2's. i just sent him a message.

Myself and I think another member from Canada / US also fell foul of this person regarding SD wings

Jose,
where did you find the seller? on Egun or another site? What was his name/nickname this time? Try to safe the email etc phone and bank account, at least save this info.

Last edited:
Damn! looks like i got scammed :(( the supposed "seller" its just disappeared with the moneys!!

to echo what thekees is saying...... important to save the info. Get in touch with thekees via private message, this guy needs to be stopped.

Kev

to echo what thekees is saying...... important to save the info. Get in touch with thekees via private message, this guy needs to be stopped.

Kev

Needs to be stopped via broken knee caps,,, this asshole done me foe 1200 Euro's pm me all the details to please.
I'll catch up with him and his dickhead mates at some point,,, !!!