What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What can happen with a backpack if you wear the right costume

I hope one day one of these dicks does get shot. It wont be long before stupidity like this causes a hart attack or someone to run out in the road and get killed by a car, then it would be really funny:mad:

I believe one, at least, already has. I've not seen the video but apparently, the 'victim' turned out to be a secret service agent or similar and removed the prankster from the gene pool.

Oh, it's absolutely funny.... but no complaining if you get beaten into hospital either shot.

Still wondering about this nutcase;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAIFbYdaJHY
Is he plain stupid, masochist, tired of life, or just crazy?...... I'm quite convinced however he's closing in fast on being removed from the gene pool effectively, especially in a country where one can expect half the population of carrying a gun....how stupid can you be..

Last edited: