What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ray Meketa - RIP

Sad indeed. For those not familiar with Ray Meketa's name, you'll see it if you get to collect wildcats and US Match ammo. Big loss. I never got to meet him in person, he lived in the part of Arizona far away from regular visit spots. I'll miss his detailed descriptions of things I did not know existed.

398 posts made Ray a proper bOCNer! Anyone willing to contribute there time and knowledge deserves a good send off. Another great loss. Tig

RIP Ray and condolences to his family....a good all round guy who was never too busy to share his great knowledge of US SAA.

Tony

Condolences to family and friends, a great lost to the community.

Another one bites the dust... Sad to hear about Ray. Never met him but enjoyed his posts. Condolences to his family.

Very sad to hear this news. Never met him, as far as I recall, but he was a very knowledgeable chap, and I always read his posts on various forums, and his articles in various publications, with great interest.

RIP Ray, and condolences to his family.

Roger.

Ray, did me the honour of taking part in one of the threads I started here on BOCN some time back....
It was a pleasure to listen to what he had to say in my short correspondence with him at the time.
RIP My friend.