What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RPG-7 Dimensions

Hi there,

Looking to get the following dimension from an RPG-7 for a build for firing the 7.62x39 training rocket. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Or any tips on where to look or who to ask. If I'm able to get all of the dimensions, I'll gladly share my drawings with the community. Thank you

2qk6ix1.jpg

2e23qqd.jpg

2zefct5.jpg

s5xw8p.jpg

Are you the bastage that bought my b-day gift from collectors source? lol my gf was going to get it for me as a gift because I wanted it a while before but wasnt working so I didnt want to spend the extra cash on a toy. I was in the process of making a tracer round for shooting from it, since it sold I just stopped that project. So the real question is does the deeper rifling actually make the rounds do what they are supposed to?

Are you the bastage that bought my b-day gift from collectors source? lol my gf was going to get it for me as a gift because I wanted it a while before but wasnt working so I didnt want to spend the extra cash on a toy. I was in the process of making a tracer round for shooting from it, since it sold I just stopped that project. So the real question is does the deeper rifling actually make the rounds do what they are supposed to?

I am looking at the RPG-7 that has the PUS trainer on that site. I have a PG-7 heading my way and would not need the training unit as the RPG is deactivated. When you decide you need one let me know. But the way things are going for me it seems a bit out of reach at the moment. (I also have the optic)