What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FWAM & FWAME for Bar mines

pkm594

Ordnance approved
Apologies if this should be in the Fuzes section..
Guys, I am looking for some decent pictures of the add on fuzes for the British Mine ATk HE Blast or Bar Mine. There were 6 diffent types and so far I am unable to find any photographs of them. So I would ask that if anyone has some photos of the fuzes that they share them with me and the BOCN community. I am not after working details just some photos.

I have 2 types as shown below, both a bit battered.

Web BM Fuzes 001.jpgWeb BM Fuzes 002.jpgWeb BM Fuzes 003.jpgWeb BM Fuzes 004.jpgWeb BM Fuzes 005.jpgWeb BM Fuzes 006.jpgWeb BM Fuzes 007.jpgWeb BM Fuzes 008.jpgWeb BM Fuzes 009.jpgWeb BM Fuzes 010.jpgWeb BM Fuzes 011.jpgWeb BM Fuzes 012.jpgWeb BM Fuzes 013.jpg

I also have 2 different types of tilt rods,

If anyone has any of the securing strap assy for the L135, I would appreciate a couple as you can see one of mine is held together with blue tape.
Richard