What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War and Peace Revival

Went on the Monday. Lots of people still setting up, but there was enough open to make it worth while. Got a 1953 20 Pounder case (£30), 2 lightly rusted but unfired 2 Pounder AP shots (£20) and a rusted but unfired 18 Pounder HE shell (£35). The latter was a fail as I thought it was a 13 Pounder and only realised when I got it home. Obvious in hindsight - must have been a bit fuddled with the heat.

That's good news Tony. Is the car park on hardstanding now ? Hope to catch up soon, cheers, Tony.

No Tony,its in a grass field in Cornwall......well it felt like it after lugging me ill gotten gains back to the car :wink: .Atb Tony

Nice show, question, what kind are these U-boot rounds, and from what timeframe, WW1 or WW2?

Attachments

• ubootben2.JPG
    ubootben2.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 109
Hi Dave. Thanks for sharing the photos and glade to see the shows haven't been totally pushed out by the Internet. there's quite a few items there that would make there way home with me, if I wasn't a days flying away. Cheers

Sorry buddy,That snake in the grass millsbomber sold it to a jockanese guy. He asks me to tell you he has had it 12 months though...������

I must get out more often.... Didn't see it at Stoneleigh....Thanks anyway..... What about the flying dustbin......Cheers Gary