What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IAA Forum back online with new format

bdgreen

The International Ammunition Association Forum website is back online after being down for almost 2 weeks. During that time the Forum was "upgraded" to a new format. "Upgrade" translate into a radically new format, for those using this forum this change will definitely take some getting use to using and understanding. Some of the changes are good; example: pictures are now loaded onto the IAA Forum instead of being hosted off site which frequently resulted in pictures disappearing from threads. Some changes leave you scratching your head; example: half screen width format for viewing threads.

If you were a registered user of the IAA Forum before the change you will have to reregister your log on password.

https://forum.cartridgecollectors.org/

It seems like it was reformatted for tech-savvy, social-media folks, who use their phones for everything. For now, I'm a bit befuddled with it..............not being any of the aforementioned.

I agree with both posters previous. It does seem to be made for someone with a new fangled "SMART" cell phone. I have no interest in the NEW and IMPROVED IAA forum. It is completely disgusting to me.

Joe