What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unknown training bomb, no fins, era unknown.

Can anyone ID this bomb? This is the second one I have run across, one owner has no idea what so ever, the other speculates it is a 250 lb training of WW2 era ( I assume such , a trainer, as traces of blue are visible). I am interested in them, but before I try to find or reproduce reproduce fins, I need a positive I.D. Weight is about 35 lbs. Thank you ahead of time.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.2 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Attn Hazord, please delete some of your PM's, your inbox is full.

My message:...and not just to Hazord, to all the experts taking time in sharing their knowledge.

"Thank you for all of your knowledgeable replies. I am green in this field, but I have a huge interest in it as I haul my collection to the CAF, Atlanta Historical society, Legion, and other events that I can not drive my armored vehicle to. I realized " ordnance" is something most have no idea about, ( jeeps, tracks and vehicles are common). I have received much satisfaction and many positive comments from vets and the public who really enjoy viewing this stuff...which is why I do it....getting older, keeping my Shorland running getting harder....
Planning to sell it off soon and expanding my ordnance collection with quality pieces. The Internet is fine for research, but no match for the " experts" and collectors in the field."

Last edited:
TM 9—1325—200/NAVWEPS OP 3530/. April 1966

Attachments

• B, 1.jpg
    B, 1.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 25
  • B, 1a.jpg
    B, 1a.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 26