What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DPG-66 Landmine Fuze

jvollenberg

Ordnance approved
Here are some pictures of the DPG-66 Landmine fuze.

Does anyone have any internal drawings of this item?

Joe

Attachments

• DSC_2731.jpg
    DSC_2731.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC_2733.jpg
    DSC_2733.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC_2725.jpg
    DSC_2725.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC_2747.jpg
    DSC_2747.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 92
Hello,
I assume it's an AT Mine tilt-rod fuze but do you know the country ?
Regards

Yes, sorry I forgot to put that in. It is made in Hungary.

I am waiting on my big calipers to show up then I add the measurements for everyone.

Joe

Here you are!

The fuze can be fitted with two types of rods. The long against belly armor and the short against tracks or wheels. When used with the long stick a delay action LKG detonator with a black powder ejection charge is used.

Weight: 0.7kg
Length with rod: 700mm
Length w/o rod: 270mm
Actuating force at the end of the rod: 20N
Actuating tilt angle: 15-20°
Delay of the LKG detonator: 0.2-0.4sec

Vince

DPG-66.JPGLKG,D-1.JPGcövek.JPGpálca.JPGbizt.JPGcsésze.JPG

Last edited:
Hi,

i'm not sure if this is allowed, but I thought I should mention that I have an inert DPG-66 fuze and another Hungarian Igniter listed on Quickfire Auctions right now.

The mine is too heavy to post abroad, but I guess I could post the igniters anywhere.

Please see the following link to the DPG-66:

http://www.quickfireauctions.co.uk/auction_details.php?auction_id=195654

View attachment 128012 View attachment 128013

Cheers,

Gary

Hello,

The second igniter could be from this family (recent post) : http://www.bocn.co.uk/vbforum/threads/96036-Hungarian-mine-igniter?highlight=hungarian+fuze+mine

This is the same MUV fuze that is used with the POMZ-2 mines. In case of the UKA-63 it is used for anti-handling with not the pictured MD-2 but a MD-6N detonator.