What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McP's Irish Pub, Coronado. CA

As long as you are making the trip, The Hotel Del Coronado is supposed to have an amazing Sunday Brunch.

Let me give an advice to anyone going to San Diego and THINKING of staying at Hotel del Coronado, the famous landmark with a red roof at the beach. This is a wooden structure built in late 1800's. The wood is well aged and makes an incredible screeching sound when somebody walks on it. It appears there is no insulation in the walls or between the floors. I spent a week there without any sleep. I had jet-lagged Japanese tourists above me walking and talking on the phone the whole night. Go there, take pictures, marvel the old hotel lift (real cool one), eat, and if you decide to stay there, request the top floor (which is also good for the view).

Last edited: