What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

105MM TK C4 casing

I have read the posts on this type of 105. No direct matches on the lettering on the one I have. It is engraved on the headcase,
"105MM TK C4 CA 099B22-01", and in ink, " TP /FSDS -T C71". The outside side of case is marked in ink " CA -99F13-02".
All info appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    236.9 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    258.9 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    180.3 KB · Views: 25
Thats awesome! Its a Canadian 105mm L7 casing for a Target Practice Fin Stabalized Discard Sabot round. I have one but for a TPDS projectile. Would have been used on the Leopard 1 I would assume.

Thats awesome! Its a Canadian 105mm L7 casing for a Target Practice Fin Stabalized Discard Sabot round. I have one but for a TPDS projectile. Would have been used on the Leopard 1 I would assume.

Would I be " semi" correct if I stuck a M393A2 HEP-T projectile in this casing? Back in one of the posts here mentioned the 105mm L7 casing could also be loaded with an M393?

Im not completely sure, but I do know there is Canadian SH/P-T rounds for the Canadian L7 gun, (Squash Head Practice Tracer) which looks to be fairly similar? Like I said not 100% sure. Im not even sure of what type of TPFSDS rounds Canada used for the 105mm.