What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The White Tiger

AE501

HONOURED MEMBER RIP
I watched this Russian film this afternoon, with English subtitles, about a mythical Tiger tank which comes out of a swamp area behind a forest. It is better than Fury, which would not be difficult, but the ending is a bit strange, which you can make up your mind about. A lot of realistic peasant scenes.
There are lots of T 34s and the one Tiger 1 (?).

Just to add to the above a bit. A Soviet tank crew member acquires an ability to talk to tanks, and Soviet T-34 tell him of a German Tiger tank which appears out of a swamp and kills them. Yes, talking to tanks. You don't believe it? Neither did highly ranked Soviet generals when they talked to this guy. But then the action started supporting what he was saying. It is not bad at all even though sounds very loopy http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2318405/

The tanks, uniforms, sets and action sequences are wonderful. The story reminds me of a Stephen King horror movie. I am not a fan of Stephen King's supernatural stories.