What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beltring(War and peace Show)

waffenamt

Hi Lads,
I shall start this one off.
Who is going this year? I will be at the Stall onRow`I` number `7` with Mick and Skippy this year.
If you need my moby number send me a PM(unless its already in my profile?,i had better check!)
It will be great to see you all and maybe we can all hook up for a pint or a brew somewhere?,i shall bring my camera for a photo!:tinysmile_shy_t:

cheers

waff

Hi Waff, Really wanted to make it there this year but work got in the way... Damm that work stuff if only they would pay me to not turn up. You will see my mate Tim though.
Weasel.

Got my tickets booked for the Friday, will have to behave though as "She who must be obeyed" will be with me ! Tony.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

No need to book in advance, but they are a bit cheaper and you just print them off yourself, they have barcodes on them. I have done this for the last couple of years. Tony.

Hi Waffy....
Beers are on me, at least for Wednesday :)....I think I owe you a few. (...and if its not Wednesday due to work, it'll be the Saturday!)

Looking forward to it, its JULY already

Rich

No worries Rich!,
Im sure we can have a swifty but i must keep a straight head on or i will end up flogging Mick and Skippys stock for nothing!:xd:

cheers

waff

Im going on the Wednesday now i think,its all been in the balance! My first time at any fair,so hope i find something.Cheers Tony.

I will post my phone number this coming Sunday night if any of you chaps want to ring me at the show? Hopefully we can get together for a bevvy or brew?
Tig,dont forget to bring the stuff for Archie pal!

i will be on stall `7` on row `I`.

best

waff

Last edited:
im either reading posts wrong if i am i apologise or is it have a go at spotter night

Lol, not at all...I trust the members on this site, but I personally, wouldn't post my mobile number in public, seems very keen .....just my 2C

surely PM's are the way forward???

Rich

Alright.alright!!:xd:

Please PM for me for my moby number if you want it!

just trying to help my brothers out!

best

waff

Got my tickets last night for the wednesday,,gonna take my dad with me for a day out