What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beltring(War and peace Show)

I had quite a good day at the show on Friday, I found some nice items for my ammunition collection. I met Waff and Roller as well. Some of the stuff is extremely over priced for what it is though.

Hi Chaps!

I just got back from the show for a quick shufty round before i hit the bottle/shower/kip(in any order!)
Im knacked after that gruelling drive back(a day later than planned).
I just want to thank everyone of you who came to see old waff at the stall,as Roller said its nice to put a face to the name.
Also a big thank you to Madbomber and the Dutch lads who looked after me when Mick and Skippy abandoned me on some secret mission on Friday night,i had a ball over at the BBQ.:xd:
When im recovered properly,then i will post some pics of the swag i picked up both from Beltring and some packages from a while ago that i had stacked up waiting for me.
Im completely blown out and skint but im sure you will agree about the bits i picked up!

In fact cheers to you all!,there are too many names that i will have to list here!
I also recruited some new members as well,so heres hoping they will join up.

ps.

Jeeensy,nobody can say the word `cans` as in grenade cans quite like you mate!:xd:
it just rolled off the tongue!:xd: Must be that Southern accent matey!;)
`caans`,i just cant stop saying it!

waff

Last edited:
Here some shots of the stall were i was at.
Ask away if something catches your eye!

best

waff

Attachments

• S7002948.jpg
    S7002948.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 40
  • S7002949.jpg
    S7002949.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 37
  • S7002950.jpg
    S7002950.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 37
  • S7002951.jpg
    S7002951.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
hi great pics
ask away if something catches your eye ?
what are all the shells in the first and last photo called ? :xd:
Armystuff

`Inert` :xd::xd:

Sorry matey,if it aint german ww2,its nowt to do with me but i can always ask Mick if there is a particular one you need info on.

best
waff

I can tell you that the biggest cases you see have gone,also that big blue 155 whopper went on Friday too along with some of the others.
Also that box of cases at the entrance sold to a chap who is shipping them to Japan!
A guy from New Zealand bought the 88 as well.
waff

Last edited:
hi
i was only having a laugh :tinysmile_shy_t: you would be there for ever telling me what all the shell are ?
you have lost your sence of humor with all that Beer ?
Armystuff

Not at all Archie!:biggrin:

Its the only short reply i could think of!:xd:
I was actually very well behaved on the Ale last week to keep a clear hunting head on my shoulders.
Ben brought over some evil Brazilian vodka/petrol that i was sampling Tuesday night,that was something else!!
Ive brought you a mystery box from Tigbrand and i will deliver it when i know im free for a trip North.
Ive also bought a modernish tail-fin off a large bomb for my new BBQ stand!

will picture soon.
best

waff

mystery box sounds good ?
make sure you fit the trip around spotters days off dont want to give him any excuses i have some goodies for him
cheers Armystuff :tinysmile_shy_t:

PS glad you had a good time

`Inert` :xd::xd:

Sorry matey,if it aint german ww2,its nowt to do with me but i can always ask Mick if there is a particular one you need info on.

best
waff

Hi Waff,

I was in and out of your stall for most of the week, didn't buy anything unfortunately.

If you get a chance could you ask Mick if the projectile on the 75mm Recoilless round on the stall is the same as the one on the M66 75mm Howitzer round?

Thanks in advance,
Paul