What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A request for help in London area Pleaae

Weasel

Premium Member
I would like to know if there are any members in the London area who are able to help out at for a lecture taking place on monday in London, it is ordnance recognition course and the person providing items for the course has had to pull out due to unforseen circumstances. A few items are required and will be looked after and returned, mostly modern, or post war era if poss, AP land mines Submunitions and small to med artillery projectiles. If you can help please pm me for details. Any help would be very much appriciated at such short notice, best regards Weasel.

Thank you for your always helpfull insight Millsbomber, i think we are all aware they are not legal in this country but we may well have members on here who may legitimatly and for the purpose of their employment ie EOD have inert or drill examples that they would be willing to lend.
Weasel

Thank you Spotter,
Welcome back !
He was able to get what he needed in the end, i know he was in comunication with one or more EOD regiments, best regards Weasel